Aeronet Worldwide is a leader in the domestic and international logistics and transportation industry and is always looking for talented individuals to join our winning teams! Ours is a dynamic work environment that changes daily and requires individuals who can communicate well and work with others in a team. The ability to collaborate with management, coworkers, preferred partners and vendors to accomplish the strategic objectives of the organization is the key to success. We are looking for motivated, hard working, and self starter types of individuals who have a proven ability to learn quickly, which results in their being rewarded amply in our organization.
Whether you are a seasoned transportation professional or just trying to get into the transportation and logistics industry at entry level, we have opportunities available in many departments and we want to hear from you. In these key positions we are looking for accomplished people to help us build our growing business while expanding their career in an exciting work environment.
Aeronet offers competitive wages and compensation commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid vacation, sick leave, medical/dental/vision, and 401k.
Key opportunities are currently available in the following departments:
Business Development Manager
Location: California - Orange County, Los Angeles and San Jose; Texas - Dallas/FT. Worth; Illinois - Chicago; Georgia - Atlanta; New York - New York; New Jersey - Newark; Pennsylvania - Philadelphia
Career Level: Experienced
The Business Development Manager is responsible for increasing sales within the defined territory by targeting and establishing accounts for Aeronet within Orange County, California, as well as maintaining, servicing and growing existing accounts. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of industry experience selling global logistic services and freight forwarding to include air, land and ocean.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Manage sales growth ensuring defined top line and bottom line goals are met.
- Serves as liaison between clientele and operational staff.
- Prospect for new accounts via personal solicitation, telemarketing, direct mail, promotional events, etc. targeting accounts in Orange County, CA on a regular basis.
- Perform maintenance of accounts to established standards.
- Prepare client quotations and presentation of proposals.
- Generate an annual sales plan and track results on an ongoing basis comparing performance to plan and ensuring that budget will be met
- Provide input to management to respond to changing market conditions, to improve internal efficiency and maximize results.
Click Careers link below for open postitions